Don't let a disaster strike your community before getting involved.
There are many ways to participate as an individual or an organization in preparation for a disaster. Here are the services we provide. Contact Us to begin today!
We teach ongoing training classes and provide resources for organizations and individuals in these areas of focus:
See Our Classes
- Learn how to set up a Neighborhood Center
- Become certified to work in a disaster zone
- Learn how to give spiritual/emotional care to traumatized victims
- Learn how to stay psychologically and emotionally healthy while serving after a disaster
Be ready to serve your neighborhood quickly and confidently in the wake of a disaster! Here are a few things you can do:
What's A Neighborhood Center?
- Your organization can become a Neighborhood Center
- You can join with an existing Neighborhood Center
- Start or join a specialized disaster response team
Serving your entire community after a disaster requires coordination and support, that's why we provide these resources and connection opportunities:
- Connect with other Neighborhood Centers
- Work with other disaster organizations and agencies
- Work with your local emergency management